Cooking Classes In CT
Let’s Get Cooking…
At OG Cookery™ our hands-on cooking classes take you & your palate on a culinary journey, through the US & around the globe. Our chef/instructor led interactive cooking classes are designed to ignite creativity & boost kitchen confidence. Once you finish cooking, enjoy your creation with your team at the chef’s table.
Private & Group EVENTS
BYOB 21 & Over Only
How It Works
- Click the Our Calendar Page
- Choose a Cooking Class & Register (Korean, Pasta, etc)
- Read & Agree to the Cancellation Terms
- If a Class is Sold Out You Can Join the Waiting List
- Our Classes Typically Run 2 to 2-1/2 Hours (depending on menu & number of attendees)
- We’ll Provide Everything You Need Including an Apron
- Under Chef’s Guidance, You’ll Learn to Chop, Cook, Plate & Garnish Your 3 Courses. Then you’ll feast on your creation!
- Class Size is 10-26 (divided into smaller working groups)
- Average Class cost $84 (plus a small online processing fee) You’ll have enough to eat & usually some to take home.
- We’ll Take Plenty Social Media Pics (so if you’re shy tell us)
- End of Class You’ll Get a Discount Code for Next Time
- Don’t Forget to Post Pics & Tell Your Friends!!!!
Did you know tamale cooking dates back to ancient civilizations of Mexico, as far as 8000BC?
2hrs 5 Min
Who doesn’t love cheese? Before you know it you’ll be pulling and stretching your own fresh mozzarella!
1hr 55 Min
China is the birthplace of all things Ramen. You’ll make the noodles, the broth & the fixings. Then you’ll dine!
2hrs 15 Min
Team building or having a party?
- How About a Team Building Challenge “Chopped Style”? Or have a party and choose your own menu!
- Your attendees will be entered into a free RAFFLE!!!
- All ingredients and equipment will be provided.
- BYOB – 21 & over only.
Do a single booking for 6 to reserve a work table of your own!
Scratch – Fresh
We are all about fresh made from scratch in our interactive cooking classes. Wait til you taste what you’ve created.
We Do Local
We proudly support local farmers and the South Windsor, CT Farmer’s Market.
“So much fun. The staff is excellent.”
“OGC classes take the cake.”
“We absolutely loved it. Chef rocks.”
Our Chefs Love
Let’s Get Cooking!